Friday, April 29, 2011

The Ballad of TurAmarth ElRandir

(to the tune of the Ballad of Jed Clampett)
[scroll to bottom for link to vid & music]

Come and listen to a story 'bout a guy named Tur,
A poor Minmatar, barely kept his ship astir,
Then one day he was shootin at some Noob,
When up came a CTA, the Sansha bein rude.


Incursion that is, RED gold in the Eden sky.

Well the first thing you know ol Tur he aint so poor,
He looted up an Implant worth "One ninety Mil or more"

Now his corpies said "Jita's the place you needa be!"
So he loaded up the Noctis and moved to Dodixie...


Agents there are, missions to run, REDs to kill.

Well now it’s time to say good bye, to Tur and all his frens,
They’d like to thank you noobs, fer kindly flippin cans.
You're all invited back again, to test our tank you see,
Then have a heapin helpin of our DPS for free.


EVE Pirates that is. Flip that can, I swear I won't shoot back...

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur