Tuesday, May 17, 2011

EVE PIRATE RULES

Posted - 2007.09.04 19:53:00 / Edited by: Akita T on 04/09/2007 22:19:3
Edited for “Incursion” – 2011.05.17 14:33:00 / by: TurAmarth ElRandir


        I.            Asplode FIRST, pillage & burn SECOND.


      II.            If violence is your last resort, you are probably sitting in your pod wondering what happened.

    III.            Never turn your back on an enemy… or a corpmate… or an ally… or that guy over there…

    IV.            A soft answer turneth away wrath... and as soon as wrath is looking the other way, pod it.

      V.            Do unto others before they 'canflip' it unto you.

    VI.            Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's called “local”.

  VII.            If your name is in the mouth of others, be sure it leaves the taste of fear…

VIII.            Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.

    IX.            The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less.

      X.            A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

    XI.            Paranoia is a sane response to an insane situation… and undocking puts you right in the thick of it.

  XII.            If you're leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.

XIII.            That which does not kill you… has made a tactical error.

XIV.            When the going gets tough, the tough call for Heavy Interdiction support.

  XV.            There is no "overkill"… there is only "open fire" and "reloading".

XVI.            Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and allow him to live, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow.

XVII.            Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it doesn’t have be hard on your clients.


Fly Safe and see you in the Sky =/|)=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur