Thursday, May 3, 2012

OH… MY… GODS…



Today was a GOOD day!!

OK, I am a Matarii… a gunboat guy. I LOVE Minmawin ships and I LOVE GUNS… but, they have one real downside… they aren’t a lotta fun to watch. Oh I do enjoy clearing my HUD and zoomin in real close… the muzzle blasts are a real blast... especially with the changes Crusibble brought. Out of sync firing order is vurra cool… and when lazors miss, OOOooo  AAAhhhh…  when guns miss though, not so much.

But, the first off-race ship I ever trained up on was the Drake as ervybody said the Duck is the Wormhole King due to its massive tank, and dey was right. Granted its Heavy Missile DPS was lacking in comparison, but balancing is balancing…

However, I fell in love with missiles when I was runnin C1 Sleepers.. vurra nice to have SOME kinda amination… and so one of my very fav Winmatar ships quickly became the Hound. I was at first put off by its styling… but, like a sore tooth it kinda grows on ya… and you find you just can’t stop fiddling with it. Of course I have hated as much as anyone the missile launch ‘fartcloud’ effect… all you needed was a nice “Blattt!” to go along with it… cripes.

But… that has all changed (soon)!! I caught wind (LOL) of a hint and dropped by Sisi today and By The Gods they dids it!! The new Hound  is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much bettah!!! Still a gangly thing but DAYUM do I like it!! And the Torpedo launchers!!!  WOO HOO!!! And the Bomb launcher!! Whoo boy! All in all I am one very well pleased Matarii…


OK, so I am in nullsec and alone on Sisi which is not at all unusual. I undock and spend some time just taking a good long look at her… Ahhhh… =]

Then I want to see the animations so I warp out to the planet and yea buddy! They look GOOD. I warp back to the station and I’m gonna pop out a few cans to shoot when I realize… I can shootz the station!!!  LOL  I lock it up, go to orbit @ 30Km and start poppin Torpedoes… Man oh man!! What a nice feeling to SEE your torps pop out, then fire off their rockets and swing away in a loverly tangent and disappear into the dock trailing smoke…  Ahhhhhhh…



If you get te impression I am pleased… you dunt know the half of it! Oh and I ‘frapsed’ the whole thing and edited and uploaded it to YouTube and linked it above… I hope you enjoy as this is my first ‘frapsing’…

I ‘fraps’ with CamStudio (not Fraps, lol) from camstudio.org and edited with nuthin moar ‘en Win Movie Maker. Again, hope you enjoy watchin… I sure enjoyed makin it.  =]

Fly Safe and see you in the Sky  =/|)=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur