Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Rumors That I Have Died... are True

OK, I haven't 'really' died... it just seems like it.  =P

First, after a year unemployed I have landed a job (almost, waiting on a background check to complete) plus other RL stuff is still taking up a majority of my time, what time I have had left has been devoted to barely keeping up w/ PI and... summarizing BB 39: Home.

BB 39 "Home", 43 total respondents...43 blog posts on a topic that seem to have struck a nerve with 43 of our estimable EvE bloggers... 43 very good and sometimes lengthy posts to read through and condense down into one to two paragraphs each...expect a whopper when I finish.

You try it...  sheesh.  =]

Plus, per post count this is my 100th post... don't you believe it! My 100th post will be...

The Minutes of the Thirty Ninth Capsuleer Philosophical Round Table.”

Fly Safe and see you in the Sky  =/|)=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur