Monday, April 8, 2013

Ships Passing in the… Hall?


~or, Look! In the Hallway, it’s a bird it’s a plane! No, it’s a Mega, a Domi, a Duck and a PEST!!!!…

OK, this is a real quickie… Over on Drackarn’s blog, “Sand, Cider and Spaceships” in his most recent post wherein he asks the eternal question, “Who did the décor in this place?”… in the asking he gives us tantalizing glimpses over his shoulders of partially obscured shadowy forms of allegedly spaceships supposedly moving about INSIDE a station.

Well, this piqued my curiosity enough to recopy my EVE folder to a new EVE SISI folder, rename the shortcut and do what Drack didn’t… namely board my ship so I could get a nice clear view down that vast corridor and see what was to be seen… and, well… see for yourself…

Looks like CCP has some nice new Immersion in testing… and I like it. Now... if I could just get the Targeting Computer online...


Fly Safe and see you in the Hallway!  =/|)=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur